Arnbrook Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff, visitors and members of the school community to share this commitment. We are fully focussed on ensuring that consistent, effective safeguarding procedures are in place. In addition to this, throughout the curriculum children are taught how to stay safe, including online.
For our safeguarding policy, please click here.
For ‘parent friendly’ information on our safeguarding procedures, please click here.
For further details of how safeguarding and children’s welfare is embedded in our curriculum, please click here.
What can you expect from us?
- A safe environment for your child to learn that complies with safeguarding in education legislation and guidance.
- We will take good care of your child whilst they are with us.
- We will talk to you about anything we see that we are worried about.
- We will keep accurate up to date records.
- If your child transfers to another school we will share important information with them that will help to support your child’s move.
- We will contact you if your child is absent and you haven’t let us know why.
- We will respond promptly to any problem you tell us about.
- Our staff will offer support and assistance when needed.
Other linked policies:
Got a worry? Speak Out!